Race Series Twisted Steel Connection Pipe 48-32022-RN
Larger exhaust tubing means more airflow and dyno-proven power for your Dodge Charger/Challenger 5.7L. Replace the small, restrictive exhaust connection pipes with our Twisted Steel Street Series connection pipes. 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing improves exhaust flow to deliver up to +7 HP and +9 lbs. x ft. torque*. These connection pipes are direct fit and designed with a factory O2 sensor so there is no modifying, cutting or drilling for a hassle-free installation. Dyno-Proven Performance Gains: In testing, these connection pipes resulted in gains up to +7 horsepower and +9 lbs. x ft. of torque*, as measured on our in-house dyno. 304 Stainless Steel Construction: These connection pipes are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, corrosion resistance and quality finish. MIG-Welded: 100% MIG-welded for long lasting proven strength and durability. Hassle-Free Install: This one piece designed connection pipe features a heavy-duty flanges and factory O2 sensors so there is no modifying, cutting or drilling for a hassle-free installation.
- Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Improves Flow For Proven Performance and Aggressive Sound
- Heavy Duty Mounting Flanges
- 02 Sensor Ports
- Direct Fit Install
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov