Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-33021-HN
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R& D facility was added in 2012.
- Optimized Tube Lengths
- Mandrel Bent Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- 100 Percent TIG-Welded
- Machined Factory Style Flanges For Secure Leak Free Seal
- Includes O2 Extension Lead And Hardware
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Color: Natural
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Type: Flanged
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov