Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-33024-HN
Add dyno-proven power to your Ford Focus RS with this Twisted Steel Race down-pipe which produced up to +10 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. torque max gains as measured on our in-house dyno *(Dyno test results are from P/N 48-33024-HC). 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing improves exhaust flow to deliver increased horsepower and torque. This direct bolt-on down-pipe requires no cutting or drilling for a hassle-free installation. Race Version: This down-pipe was designed as a "Race" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound. Includes 3rd O? bung: This down pipe includes a 3rd O? bung and plug for either a wide-band O? gauge or auxiliary instrumentation. 304 Stainless Steel Construction: This down pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance. Laser Cut Flanges: Quality laser cut flanges mount directly to OE mounting locations for a leak-free sealing surface. 6" Interlock Flex Pipes: This unit utilizes heavy duty 6" flex tubes with internal interlock liners. TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability. Additional Power: Combine with cat-back (49-33104) for gains of up to +19 horsepower and +25 lbs. x ft. torque *(Dyno test results are from P/N 48-33024-HC). Legality: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-cou rse racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 3rd Bung For Auxiliary Instrumentation
- 304 Stainless Steel Tubing Improves Flow For Proven Gains
- Heavy Duty 6 in. Flex Tubes w/Internal Interlock Liners
- High Quality Laser Cut Flanges For Max. Strength and Durability
- 100 Percent Hand TIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pipe Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov