Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-33028-HC
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R& D facility was added in 2012.
- 3 in. Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Laser Cut 304 Stainless Steel Flange
- Quality Hardware/OE-Style Bayonet Hangers For Hassle-Free Install
- 100 Percent Hand MIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Color: Natural
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Type: Flanged
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov