Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36110-HC
Add power and sound to your Infiniti Q50 or Q60 with this Twisted Steel upper and lower down-pipe exhaust system which produced up to +16 HP and +23 lbs. x ft. torque gains on our in-house dyno. This system includes high flow 400 CPSI primary cats and the upper and lower down pipes are made with 3" mandrel-bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow for increased gains and stellar appearance. This modular design down-pipe system features a v-band machined flange connection to the factory turbo, utilizes stock mounting locations and includes mounting hardware for a direct bolt-on that requires no cutting or drilling for a hassle-free installation.
- Brush Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing For Improved Flow
- High Flow 400 CPSI PrimaryCats Less Restrictive Than Factory Cats
- V-Band Machined Flange Connects To Factory Turbo For Secure Seal
- Quality Mounting Hardware Included For A Hassle Free Install
- 100 Percent Hand TIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3.00
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov