Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36111-RN
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Add power and sound to your Infiniti Q50 or Q60 with this Twisted Steel full cat-delete, race series, down-pipe exhaust system which produced up to +16 HP and +23 lbs. x ft. torque gains on our in-house dyno. This systems upper and lower down pipes are made with 3" mandrel-bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow for increased gains and stellar appearance. This modular design down-pipe system features a v-band machined flange connection to the factory turbo, utilizes stock mounting locations and includes mounting hardware for a direct bolt-on that requires no cutting or drilling for a hassle-free installation.
- Retains Primary Factory Monitored Cat - No Check Engine Light
- Eliminates Unmonitored Rear Cat
- Brush Finish 304 Stainless Steel Tubing Improves Airflow
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Brackets
- 100% Hand TIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 2.50
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov