Street Series Elite Down-Pipe 48-36302-HC
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
This race down pipe uses a unique resonance chamber to capture sound waves and minimize in-cab resonance producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruising speeds without effecting performance. In recent testing, the race version down pipe produced +14 horsepower and +39 lbs. x ft. of torque. The high-flowing down pipe is designed using mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. The down pipe is 100% hand TIG-Welded and uses a 3-1/2" into 4" stepped design that increases exhaust velocity and eliminates low pressure drops which helps to scavenge the exhaust for increased intake charge and more power.
- 4 in. Dia. 304 Stainless Steel
- 300 CPSI Stainless Steel High Flow Catalytic Converter
- Retains Factory O2 Sensors
- 100% TIG-Welded
- No Modification Necessary
- Hassle Free Installation
- OE Style Brackets
- OE Style Turbo Flange
- Prevents Check Engine Light
- Bend Angle: N/A
- California Air Resources Board (CARB): No
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Finish: Brushed
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: None
- Position: N/A
- Tube Diameter: 2.5 x 3.0
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov