Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36303-HC
Testing: In testing, the down-pipes produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +29 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno *(Dyno results are from P/N: 48-46303-HN) High Flow Catalytic Converter: This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow. Factory Mounting Locations: The down-pipe mount directly to fact ory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation. Tapered Design: A unique 4" tapered design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Factory Style Connections: Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. Brushed 304 SS Construction: This down-pipe are constructed of 4" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. NOTE: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle. *aFe down-pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Utilizes 400 CPSI Cat. Converter For Max Flow
- Mandrel Bent Brushed Finish 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Machined Factory Style Flanges Used For A Leak-Free Seal
- 100 Percent Hand TIG-Welded For Race Proven Strength/Durability
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 4
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov