Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36315-HN
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Testing: In testing, the catted down-pipe produced a max gain of +26 horsepower and +21 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno. Potential for up to +20 horsepower and +41 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's Twisted Steel street down-pipe back (P/N: 49-36330) 3-1/2" to 3" Stepped Design: A unique 3-1/2" to 3" stepped design, is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. This down-pipe mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation. Machined, factory style V-band flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. This down-pipe is constructed of mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- Machined Factory Style Flanges For Leak Free Seal
- Aggressive Sound
- 100 Percent TIG Welded
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations
- Bend Angle: N/A
- California Air Resources Board (CARB): No
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: None
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Position: N/A
- Product Grade: Performance
- Shape: Round
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Tube Diameter: 3.5 x 3
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Welded Hanger: Yes