Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36317-HN
3 inch Interlock Flex Pipes: The down-pipes utilizes heavy duty 3" flex tubes with internal interlock liners. Factory Mounting Locations: The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation. Tapered Design: A unique 4" into 3-1/2" stepped design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Factory Style Connections: Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. Brushed 304 SS Construction: This down-pipe are constructed of 4" into 3-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. O2 Sensor: Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation. Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- Unique 4 in. into 3.5 in. Stepped Design To Increase Exh Velocity
- Mandrel Bent Brushed Finish 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Heavy Duty 3 in. Flex Tubes For Added Strength
- Machined Factory Style Flanges For Secure Leak Free Seal
- 100 Percent TIG-Welded For Race Proven Strength
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Steel
- Tube Diameter: 4
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov