Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36318-HC
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R& D facility was added in 2012.
- Gain of Plus 26 HP/ 13 ft./lbs. Torque
- Utilizes 400 CPSI Catalytic Converter For Max Flow
- Mandrel Bent Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Includes Brackets To Mount OE Heat Shield
- 100 Percent TIG-Welded For Race Proven Strength
- Factory Style Flanges For A Secure Lake Free Seal
- Offers A Second Bung For Wide-Band O2 Gauge Or Auxiliary Devices
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 2.5
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov