Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36602-HC
This race down pipe uses a unique resonance chamber to capture sound waves and minimize in-cab resonance producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruising speeds without effecting performance. In recent testing, the race version down pipe produced +14 horsepower and +39 lbs. x ft. of torque. The high-flowing down pipe is designed using mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. The down pipe is 100% hand TIG-Welded and uses a 3-1/2" into 4" stepped design that increases exhaust velocity and eliminates low pressure drops which helps to scavenge the exhaust for increased intake charge and more power.
- Gain of 8 HP/ 7 ft./lbs. Torque
- 48 State Legal Converter
- Durable Mandrel Bent Brushed Stainless Steel
- HD Flex Tube w/Interlock Liner For Added Durability
- 3/8 OE Style Flanges For Leak Free Seal
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Leg/Straight Length: N/A
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Position: N/A
- Tube Diameter: 2.5
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov