Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36604-HN
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Race Version: This down-pipe was designed as a "Race" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound. Factory Mounting Locations: The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation. Tapered Design: A unique 3" tapered design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Factory Style Connections: Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. Brushed 304 SS Construction: This down-pipe are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubi ng for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. NOTE: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- Race Version For Added Performance And Aggressive Sound
- Mandrel Bent Brushed Finish 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Machined Factory Style Flanges Used For A Leak-Free Seal
- 100 Percent Hand TIG-Welded For Race Proven Strength/Durability
- Incl. O2 Sensor Extension
- Incl. Second Bung For Wide Band O2 Gauge Or Aux. Instrumentation
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov