Twisted Steel Down-Pipe/Mid-Pipe 48-36605
TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. Brushed 304 SS Construction: This front race-pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainl ess steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. 6" Interlock Flex Pipes: The front race-pipe utilizes heavy duty 6" flex tubes with internal interlock liners. Factory Mounting Locations: 2-1/2"Inlet/Outlet connection pipe mounts directly to OE mounting locations. Full 2-1/2" Systems 2-1/2"Inlet/Outlet connection pipes mount directly to the Takeda performance Cat-Back P/N: 49-36615-P/L. Hassle-Free Installation: All hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This unit also comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Machined Factory Style Flanges For A Secure Leak-Free Seal
- 100% Hand TIG-Welded For Race Proven Strength/Durability
- Heavy Duty 6 in. Flex Tube For Added Strength And Durability
- Connection Pipes Mounts Directly T Takeda Exhaust
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 2.5
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov