Race Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-36801-HN
Add dyno-proven power to your Subaru with this Twisted Steel Race down-pipe which produced up to +22 horsepower and +37 lbs. x ft. torque, as measured on our in-house dyno *(Dyno test results are from P/N 48-36801-HC). Brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing improves exhaust flow to deliver increased horsepower and torque. The down-pipe is 100% hand TIG-welded and uses a unique fabricated bellmouth design that increases exhaust velocity and eliminates low pressure drops which helps to scavenge the exhaust for increased power. This direct bolt-on down-pipe requires no cutting or drilling for a hassle-free installation. This down-pipe was designed as a "Race" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound. This down pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance. A unique fabricated bellmouth design increases exhaust velocity providing a free flowing wastegate. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. All hardware and brackets are included for a hassle-free installation.
- Unique Fabricated Bellmouth Design For Free Flowing Wastegate
- Incl. Second Bung For Auxiliary Instrumentation
- High Quality Laser Cut Flanges For Max. Strength and Durability
- Designed To Bolt-On In The Stock Location
- No Cutting or Modifications Required
- 100% Hand TIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 2.5/3.0
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov