Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-37001-HC
Add power and sound to your Elantra GT Sport with this Twisted Steel down-pipe which produced up to +12 HP and +26 lbs. x ft. torque gains on our in-house dyno. 100% hand MIG-welded 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow, resulting in added horsepower and torque. This down-pipe is designed using high quality laser cut flanges for maximum strength and durability. This direct bolt-on down-pipe requires no cutting or drilling and includes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation. This down pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance. High quality laser cut flanges mount directly to OE mounting locations for a leak-free sealing surface. Designed to be a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required. Quality hardware is included for a hassle-free installation.
- Machined Factory Style Flanges For A Secure Leak-Free Seal
- 100 Percent TIG Welded Ensures Optimal Strength
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Color: Natural
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov