Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-43020-HC
High Flow Catalytic Converter: Factory Mounting Locations: The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation. Factory Style Connections: Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. MIG-Welded: Fabricated and welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. 409 SS Construction: This down-pipe are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- Utilizes 400 CPSI Catalytic Converter For Max Flow
- Mandrel Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Machined Factory Style Flanges Used For A Leak-Free Seal
- 100 Percent TIG Welded Ensures Optimal Strength
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Steel
- Total Part VIO: 429839
- Tube Diameter: 3
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov