Twisted Steel Loop Delete Pipe 48-48024
This Twisted Steel Loop Delete Down Pipe replaces the factory loop section on the Jeep JL exhaust after the catalytic converter to accommodate most aftermarket long-arm lift kits that interfere with the factory exhaust loop. Constructed from 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing, this loop delete works with the factory "Y-Pipe" to solve exhaust clearance issues with long-arm lift kits. Some cutting is required for removal of factory loop. Please review instruction sheet prior to installing. The factory exhaust loop on the driver's side comes into contact with most aftermarket long-arm lift kits on the Jeep JL. The Twisted Steel Loop Delete Down Pipe eliminates the bulky, factory loop and provides proper clearance on Jeeps with a long-arm lift kit. This down pipe is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for smooth transitions of exhaust gas increasing exhaust velocity.
- Accommodates Long Arm Lift Kits
- Eliminates Bulky Loop Section
- MIG Welded
- Cutting Is Required
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov