Street Series Twisted Steel Down-Pipe 48-48025-HC
This Twisted Steel down-pipe with loop relocation pipe replaces the restrictive factory down-pipe for improved flow, performance and an aggressive tone. In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +14 horsepower and +24 lb.-ft. of torque. This system also accommodates most long-arm lift kits without interference. 3" into 2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing and high-flow (400 CPSI) cats provide optimum flow while maintaining equal length between the exhaust banks and exhaust system without compromise. This is a direct fit system with no modifications required for a hassle-free install.
- Accommodates Most Aftermarket Long-Arm Lift Kits
- 409 Stainless Steel Tubing For Improved Flow and Longevity
- Provides Optimum Flow and Performance Without Compromise
- 100 Percent Hand MIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Utilities Factory Mounting Locations and Flange Connectors
- Hassle Free Installation
- Color: Raw
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 3.000 in. x 2.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov