ATLAS Race Pipe 49-04055
The new ATLAS exhaust was engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. Constructed from mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for increased exhaust velocity, these systems are designed to maximize horsepower and torque gains, while lowering EGTs. The 2-piece tailpipe and bayonet style hangers provide a hassle-free installation. To provide a leak-free seal, OE style band clamps are included to offer an improved seal.
- Mandrel Bent Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations Provides Stability
- OE Style Tapered Flange For Complete 360 Degree Sealing Surface
- OE Style Bayonet Hanger Used To Maintain Stable Pipe Location
- Hassle Free Installation
- Bend Angle: 90 Degree
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Leg/Straight Length: N/A
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Tube Diameter: 4
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov