ATLAS Race Pipe 49-04079
The ATLAS exhaust race pipe is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT's. The ATLAS exhaust race pip e is the perfect combination of performance, fit and value. Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. Perfect Fit: OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time. Flow and Performance: The ATLAS race pipe is constructed of 4" mandrel-bent aluminized tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- Constructed Of Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- High Quality OE Style Flanges Used For 360 Degree Sealing Surface
- OE Style Bayonet Hangers Used To Maintain A Stable Pipe Location
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations Providing Stability
- Retains Factory Tailpipe
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Tube Diameter: 4
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov