Takeda Mid-Pipe 49-36617
This mid-pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. This unit utilizes heavy duty 6" flex tubes with internal interlock liners. Our 3" Mid-pipe mounts to all OE mounting locations and will fit directly to the OE exhaust system or the Takeda performance Cat-Back exhaust system (P/N: 49-36616-C/P). All hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This unit comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing For Unrestricted Flow
- 100% Hand TIG Welded
- Machined Factory Style Flanges Used For A Leak-Free Seal
- Mounts Directly To OE Exhaust Or Takeda Perf. Exhaust
- Includes Heavy Duty 6 in. Flex Tube For Added Strength/Durability
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 1.375
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov