Takeda Mid-Pipe 49-37013
Performance Gains: This system produced gains of up to +11 HP and +10 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno (tested with PN 49-37011 exhaust). 3" 304 Stainless Steel Construction: This mid-pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability. Mild Sound: This system produces a mild sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Installation: Some cutting may be required, see instruction sheet for further information. Utilizing a factory style flange and hanger this system mounts directly to factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Computer-Aided Design: Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment. MIG-Welded: 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability. Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#. aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizing A Hanger And Factory Style Flanges
- Direct Bolt-on System Which Requires No Cutting Or Modifications
- Designed For Custom High Tolerance Factory Fitment
- 100 Percent MIG-Welded
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov