MACH Force-Xp Race Pipe 49-44055
The new ATLAS exhaust was engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. These systems are constructed from mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing to increase exhaust velocity to maximize horsepower and torque gains, while lowering EGTs. The 2-piece tailpipe and bayonet style hangers provide a hassle-free installation. To provide a leak-free seal, OE style band clamps are included to offer an improved seal.
- 4 in Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing For Maximum Flow
- Utilize Factory Mounting Location For A Hassle-Free Installation
- High Quality Flange And Band Clamps Improve Sealing Surface
- Uses OE Style Bayonet Hangers To Maintain A Stable Pipe Location
- Reuses Factory Mounting Locations For A Hassle-Free Installation
- This Is A Race Only Product Used Solely For Competition
- Bend Angle: 90 Degree
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Leg/Straight Length: N/A
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 4
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov