MACH Force-Xp Race Pipe 49-44083
The MACH Force-Xp exhaust race pipe is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT's. MACH Force-Xp exhaust race pipes are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value. This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability. Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. Perfect Fit: OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time. Flow and Performance: MACH Force-Xp exhaust race pipes are constructed of 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing For Max Flow
- High Quality OE Style Flanges For Complete 360 Deg. Seal Surface
- OE Style Bayonet Hangers To Maintain Stable Pipe Location
- Retains Factory Tailpipe
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Gauge: OEM
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 4
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov