ATLAS DPF Delete Race Pipe 49-52016RP
Increased exhaust flow means improved torque, horsepower and lower EGT's. That's why your Cummins diesel needs the ATLAS Race Pipe by aFe Power. This exhaust is built from 4" aluminized tubing for optimum flow and a race-inspired, aggressive sound. ATLAS race pipes are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value. Installation is a Snap: This ATLAS Race Pipe fits multiple cab configurations and uses factory mounting locations, providing for a hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: Quality OE style flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. OE Fit: An OE style bayonet hanger is used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip locks into the hanger bushing for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
- 4 in. Mandrel-Bent Aluminized Tubing
- A Flange Is Used For A Complete 360-Degree Sealing Surface
- Replaces The Factory DPF With 8 in. Diameter 12 in. Long Muffler
- Bayonet Hanger is Used to Maintain a Stable Pipe Location
- Retains Factory Over-Axle; Tailpipe And SCR
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov