Sway-A-Way Bypass Shock 56000-0208-3R
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
aFe Control is proud to release the Sway-A-Way line of High Performance Universal Race Shocks. These 2.5" diameter Bypass Shocks feature 20+ years of Research and Development and have been tested in just about every different type of vehicle. Sway A Way shocks are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature zinc plated and clear coated steel cylinder bodies for exceptional corrosion resistance and Red anodized CNC machined aluminum components. The 7/8" Nitrobrite steel shafts are polished for long seal life and are harder than standard chrome shafts. These position sensitive bypass shocks have 2 compression tubes and 1 rebound tube to allow for nearly infinate external tuning to allow for the ride quality that suits your specific needs. Bypass shocks are avalible piggyback reservoirs for easy mounting, or remote reservoirs when space is limited.
- CNC Machined Components Made To The Strictest Tolerances
- 7/8 in. Polished Nitro Steel Shafts For Strength and Durability
- Remote Reservoirs w/Installation Hardware
- Adjustable And Rebuildable Using Simple Tools
- 2.5 in. Dia. Triple Bypass For Position Sensitive Dampening
- Externally Adjustable Bypass Technology
- Multi-Seal Carrier To Ensure Zero Leakage
- Specially Formulated 7Wt. Fully Synthetic Shock Oil
- Right Side
- 8 in.
- Extended Length: 8.000 in.
- Shock Stroke: 8.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov