Front Leveling Kit 66-1026
Leveling a Dodge Ram is an excellent way to achieve that "Ram Tough" look. ReadyLIFT(R) leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut, unlike urethane spacer kits that compress the spring and deteriorate over time. In order to prevent premature CV joint wear or damage, ReadyLIFT(R) includes custom bump stop brackets to limit downward suspension travel. MADE IN U.S.A - ReadyLIFT(R) is proud to now offer a new version of our Ram 1500 leveling kits that will allow you to safely run a 2.5" leveling kit on 2006-2016 Ram 1500 4WD trucks. The 66-1026 leveling kit is offered with our new Tubular Upper Control Arms which resolve the common problem of the factory ball joint falling out of the stock control arm. This can occur when leveling your Ram 1500 4WD truck. This great leveling kit/UCA combination allows you to safely level your truck while insuring you will never have a ball joint problem. If you haven't heard about this problem and haven't experienced it YET, just do a search for it online and you will find out the factory ball joints chronically separate from the stock control arm. If you want to safely level your Ram truck, this is the only kit you will want to install on your truck.
- Guaranteed To Keep Your Factory Ride
- Guaranteed To Never Wear/Break/Fail
- Guaranteed Toughest Finish
- Guaranteed Safest Way To Level Lift
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lift/Drop Height: 2.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov